In all cases where an error may be attributed to L.F. (wrong shipment, catalogue and/ or price list mistake, error during order processing of the system), goods are credited and/or sent back to the Customer, according to the agreement reached.
In case of an error by the Customer, possible return claims may be accepted solely at L.F.’s discretion. This is provided that:
- L.F. receives the refund claim within and no later than eight days from delivery date.
- It is an item, which is available from stock (therefore this does not apply for out of catalogue items).
- The value of the refund is not less than € 100, not including VAT.
If the above requirements are met and the return is authorized, the value of the goods is credited with a 30% reduction from sales price. Shipment fees to L.F. are charged to the Customer.
In any case, L.F. reserves the right to find an agreement on possible solutions to be considered as an alternative to a refund.
In the instance of defective material under warranty, the report and the request for a return must be submitted to L.F. within eight days from receipt of the goods. This only occurs in rare cases as most of our suppliers work in compliance to quality guarantee ISO 9001, although they cannot be ruled out.
ATTENTION: electrical/electromechanical items must be carefully checked before installation, as the suppliers do not accept returns, not even under warranty, if the items have been assembled.
Furthermore, one has to bear in mind that, in order for the warranty to be claimed for these particular products, their keeping and storage conditions need to be determined.
N.I.R. (Numero di Identificazione Resi – Return Identification Number)
When a return is approved, L.F. creates a N.I.R. (Numero di Identificazione Resi) for each claim. No item can be accepted for return without this.
For each return the Customer has to follow the procedure below:
- contact your L.F. sales office and explain the problem you have encountered. State in your request the number and the date of the L.F. shipping document, registration and serial number , of the product if shown.
- if the return is authorized, you will receive a NIR (RIN), which will need to be shown on delivery documents.
L.F. is an ISO 9001 certified company: the N.I.R. number is fundamental for this regularization procedure – from the return claim to the credit note – to take place quickly and with no obstacles.
Therefore, do not forget to use the N.I.R. number issued and state it in all correspondence relating to the return.
LF introduces its new, completely refurbished platform.
Please click here to visualise a short guide to the new user area.
We are now pleased to say that three major objectives were reached:
1. New graphics, in line with the new website, more appealing to the eye and therefore easier to read;
2. More user friendly, thanks to the simplification of some functions and the complete redesign of others;
3. Browsing made simpler and easier on mobile devices, thanks to its full-responsive technology, which makes the private area easy to use also with a mobile phone (like the new website).
With the publishing of the new internet shop, LF confirms its leading position also in the use of new technology!
This does not mean that we have disregarded the previous functionality! All the functions that were already present have been maintained and in the new B2B you will still be able to find these features.
A short guide to the new user area /B2B follows.
All the pages of the user area /LF’s B2B can be browsed by scrolling up and down, using the scroll bar on the side or by using the scroller which is found on your mouse. By doing so, you will be able to browse the different sections on the home page and view the current special offers, news, latest publications, promoted items and other useful information.
Please note: when you connect from a tablet or a mobile phone numerous pages can be browsed by scrolling sideways (the panning function): don’t forget to try it!
In the top side of the page we have placed the panel featuring the main selection functions for your orders.
On the left side, you can see all the ordering , trolley and wish list functions, which can be used as a prompt or reminder. On the right, the menu will allow you to search orders placed, their shipping details, your account information and view the download function.
Underneath the control panel, we have placed all the search functions, which are the core of LF’s website!
Please note: the control panel and the search menu bar are fixed and available on all pages of the website
Inside the 4 menus (Search, Gaskets, Shelving, EGO) the functions are the same as previously seen and in some cases they are even simpler.
As you may already have noticed, we have made it possible for the search bar to be always available for you, on each page. This will allow you to gain time and have the search tool always at hand, in all menus, without having to interrupt what you are doing.
The top 10 improvements to the new user area / LF webshop.
1. You are now able to change an existing wish list: you can amend the name of an existing list without having to create a new one.
2. We have introduced the disappearing cart: every time you add an item to your order or simply pass your mouse on the icon, the shopping cart pops up briefly to show the latest updates / additions. (Note: now the cart has the push-buttons to change the quantities in your order).
3. We have introduced the order upload straight in the cart window.
4. We have made available the table for abroad shipping exceeding 30 kg, directly on the order, before confirmation.
5. It is now possible to view the details of items contained in the flyers published in the “window” of the home page.
6. We have made the download page more user friendly and easier for reading.
7. After choosing the profile required in the gasket search, a list of corresponding gaskets will be listed. Here you have the option to select the dimensions needed.
8. In the advanced search, both the search by LF code and the one by manufacturer code are featured.
9. Also in the advanced search, we have made available the function to search by contained code (this was previously only available in the search by manufacturer code).
10. We have added 360° pictures in the article details page: the view of all sides, with zoom, makes it easier to identify even the smallest details.
ACCEPT THE BOX FROM DRIVER PENDING VERIFICATION OF THE GOODS AND INFORM LF IMMEDIATELY
* ALL RETURNS MUST BE INIATED WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM PARTS RECEIPT
* ALL RETURNS MUST BE SENT BACK WITHIN 15 DAYS FROM RECEIPT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
20402 SW 132CT
MIAMI 33177, FL - USA
* PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CLAIM TO INFO@LFSPAREPARTS.US TO INITIATE THE PROCESS AND OBTAIN A RAN (RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER) AND POST IT ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE RETURN BOX
* A 20% RESTOCKING FEE WILL BE CHARGED ON ALL RETURNED ITEMS
* ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICAL DEVICES AND PARTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE AND SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
* CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY ALL COLLECTIOIN COSTS AND ATTORNEY FEES NECESSARY TO COLLECT PAST DUE ACCOUNTS AS PERMITTED BY LAW
* ANY LOCAL APPLICABLE TAXES ARE AT CUSTOMER'S CHARGE
LF SPARE PARTS INC. ONLY COLLECTS SALES TAX IN STATES WHERE SHE HAS A NEXUS. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THEIR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE POTENTIAL USE TAX LIABILITY IN THE DESTINATION STATE RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OF LF SPARE PARTS INC.'S PRODUCTS. IF SALES TAX IS NOT INCLUDED ON AN INVOICE FROM THE COMPANY, CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REMITTING ANY USE TAX DUE IN THE DESTINATION STATE, AND WILL COOPERATE WITH LF SPARE PARTS INC. ON PROVIDING DOCUMENTATION OF PAYMENT, IF REQUESTED. THIS PROVISION DOES NOT AFFECT OR CHANGE OUR GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AS SET FORTH IN
LF SPARE PARTS INC'S CONFIRMATIONS, INVOICES AND WEBSITE.
Our staff is ready to assist you regarding any query you might have. You can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) whenever you want about:
- offer enquiries
- orders following special offers by the technical department
- orders with no LF codes (with manufacturer code)
- technical clarifications for the placing of an order
If you cannot find the spare part you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact us. We are able to find everything you are looking for, even when it is not listed as a catalogue item!
Provide us with the details and the information you have available and our specialized technical support team will be able to fulfil virtually any request.
Naturally, the more details you are able to provide, the easier and the quicker it will be for us to find precisely the spare part you are after. In principle, in order to find a specific spare part not listed in the catalogue , the following information is required :
• name of manufacturer.
• Model/type of equipment on which it is mounted.
• Serial number (possibly year of production, since it may occur that, over the years, the manufacturer has mounted different components on the same model).
• Product description (and if possible the original manufacturer code).
•Exploded drawing of the machine with an indication as to the required spare.
• (preferably) a picture sent via e-mail.
If you cannot provide us with the above information, another possible solution is sending us some detailed photographs and, when possible, an example.
We wish to remind you that, for spare parts specially found for you, which are out of catalogue, it is not possible to cancel confirmed orders and no return requests are accepted.